The ingredient of Roasted capsicum & bruschetta
- 6 x 1.5cm-thick slices Italian-style bread
- Olive oil spray
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 75g goats cheese
- 130g bought roasted capsicum, patted dry with paper towel to remove excess oil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
The instruction how to make Roasted capsicum & bruschetta
- Preheat a grill on medium-high. Brush both sides of the bread with the olive oil spray. Toast until golden brown. Rub both sides of the bread with the garlic.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of the goats cheese over each slice of bread. Toss the capsicum, basil and vinegar together. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Top the bread with the capsicum mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roasted capsicum & bruschettacalories: 149.375 calories
fatContent: 4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 6 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 238.68 milligrams sodium