The ingredient of Mini lamb roasts with balsamic vegetables
- 2 (350g each) mini lamb roasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 8 Dutch (baby) carrots, peeled, halved lengthways
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2cm rounds
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- small fresh mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini lamb roasts with balsamic vegetables
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Place lamb in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with half the oil. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Add capsicum, carrot, zucchini, onion, vinegar and remaining oil to pan. Toss to combine.
- Roast vegetables and lamb for 25 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Season lamb and vegetables with salt and pepper. Stand lamb, covered, for 5 minutes. Thinly slice. Serve lamb and vegetables topped with mint.
Nutritions of Mini lamb roasts with balsamic vegetablescalories: 319.782 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 37 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 125.23 milligrams sodium