Create these yummy roast pork spring rolls with your leftovers.
The ingredient of Roast pork spring rolls
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra to deep-fry
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cups chopped leftover roast pork
- 250g pkt frozen spring roll wrappers, thawed
- Finely chopped red chillies, in soy sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast pork spring rolls
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 mins, then drain and cool. Squeeze out any excess liquid, and use kitchen scissors to cut into shorter lengths.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the spring onions, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 1 min. Add carrot and stir-fry for 2 mins. Add cabbage and stir-fry for 2 mins or until soft. Add soy sauce, pork and noodles to the pan, and toss until evenly combined. Set aside to cool.
- Lay out 1 spring roll wrapper with the corners at the top, bottom and sides. Place 1/3 cup filling in a 9cm-long pile across the lower third of the wrapper. Fold bottom corner up and over filling, then fold in the sides and roll up. Dab a little water at the top corner to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Half-fill a large saucepan with extra oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook rolls, in batches, for 2 mins or until golden. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Serve with combined chilli and soy sauce.
Nutritions of Roast pork spring rollscalories: