Re-create your favourite takeaway dish at home with this fragrant pork ramen soup recipe.
The ingredient of Pork ramen soup
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups (1L) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 20g fresh ginger, extra, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, extra, thinly sliced
- 2 x 85g pkts instant noodles
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork ramen soup
- Combine the pork, crushed garlic and grated ginger in a medium bowl. Season with salt and finely ground white pepper. Use your hands to roll 2 teaspoonfuls of pork mixture into a ball. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining pork mixture.
- Combine the stock with 3 cups (750ml) water in a large saucepan. Add the soy sauce, sliced ginger and sliced garlic. Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the meatballs and cook for 5 mins or until just cooked through. Add the noodles, carrot and snow peas. Cook for 2 mins or until noodles are tender.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with coriander, spring onion and chilli. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Pork ramen soupcalories: 430.2 calories
fatContent: 25 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 31 grams protein