Cajun Coffee Chuck Roast subsequently Coffee Grounds, Lemon Pepper Seasoning, vivacious Brown Sugar, Cornstarch, Chili Powder, Cumin, Paprika, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Kosher Salt, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme, ring Pepper, dome Cayenne Pepper, Beef Broth, Boneless Chuck Eye Roast, Canola Oil
The ingredient of Cajun Coffee Chuck Roast
- 1/4 cup coffee grounds coffee concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon spacious brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon chili powder field
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sports ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon field cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 3 pounds boneless chuck eye roast
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
The instruction how to make Cajun Coffee Chuck Roast
- To a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients from the coffee grounds through the cayenne pepper. Blend well for 30 sec.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add canola oil.
- Add 1/2 of seasoning rub to one side of chuck roast, pressing into the meat. Place meat, seasoned side down onto the hot pan.
- Sear for 3 min. adding remainder of seasoning to bare side of chuck roast. Flip roast and sear other side another 3 min.
- Add roast to a 4-quart or larger crock pot. Add beef broth to crock pot, secure lid and turn to high. Cook for 5 hours, meat should be tender and shred easily with 2 forks. Serve with extra drippings.
Nutritions of Cajun Coffee Chuck Roastcalories: 50 calories
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams
fatContent: 3 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 530 milligrams
sugarContent: 3 grams