later than unaided a few minutes of prep, youll get a big pan of tender-crisp asparagus seasoned helpfully and generously afterward black pepper. grow the cheese just yet to be serving so it keeps its texture. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until asparagus is crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the asparagus. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparaguscalories: 80 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams
cholesterolContent: 5 milligrams
fatContent: 4.5 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 350 milligrams
sugarContent: 3 grams