Garlic brings out the appetizing flavors in this easy asparagus side dish. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
The instruction how to make 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and minced garlic.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until the garlic is fragrant, and asparagus is crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritions of 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Asparaguscalories: 70 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams
fatContent: 3.5 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 300 milligrams
sugarContent: 3 grams