Roasted eggplant halves plated subsequently two sauces, well-ventilated light cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese. This dish tastes considering it came from a Mediterranean restaurant.
The ingredient of Roasted Eggplant Salad
- 1 eggplant
- 1 teaspoon additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- salt to taste, for eggplant
- black pepper to taste, for eggplant
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne
- salt to taste, for yogurt
- black pepper to taste, for yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 2 tablespoons chilly frosty water
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- salt to taste, for tahini
- black pepper to taste, for tahini
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts toasted
- 4 mint leaves minced
- hot sauce to taste, optional
The instruction how to make Roasted Eggplant Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and place cut side up on the prepared baking sheet. Rub with the olive oil and sprinkle liberally with the salt and black pepper.
- Roast the eggplant on middle rack of oven until tender, 27-30 minutes. While eggplant bakes, prepare the dressings.
- Stir together the yogurt, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk the tahini, water, lemon juice, cumin, and honey together in a small bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Check to see that eggplant is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the eggplant to cool slightly. To assemble the salad, spoon yogurt onto a serving plate, then use the back of spoon to spread it into an even layer. Arrange eggplant halves on top. Scatter cherry tomatoes over eggplant. Drizzle the tahini sauce over dish and sprinkle with feta, pine nuts, mint, and hot sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roasted Eggplant Saladcalories: 310 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38 grams
cholesterolContent: 15 milligrams
fatContent: 17 grams
fiberContent: 15 grams
proteinContent: 11 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams
sodiumContent: 1490 milligrams
sugarContent: 9 grams