Just a few ingredients are all it takes to do this wholesome family meal to the dinner table.
The ingredient of Roast chicken and vegetables
- 700g Sebago potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (340g each) chicken marylands
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 3 zucchini, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Roast chicken and vegetables
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan of chilly frosty water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Partially cover and cook for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly spray 2 oven trays later than oil. Place chicken nearly 1 tray and potatoes, carrots and zucchini vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the other. Spray chicken and vegetables lightly past oil. Season later than salt and pepper. Place in oven, later vegetables on shelf below chicken. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- sever chicken from oven and stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, deposit oven to 220u00b0C and roast vegetables for a supplementary new 5 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Sprinkle vegetables with parsley and salt. benefits subsequently roast chicken.
Nutritions of Roast chicken and vegetablescalories: 485.409 calories
fatContent: 25.2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 36.1 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 175 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 179 milligrams sodium