Simply roast some vegetables on Sunday to whip up tasty meals the whole week through.
The ingredient of Roast vegetables
- 1kg desiree potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 3 carrots, peeled, halved lengthways, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 800g cauliflower, cut into small florets
The instruction how to make Roast vegetables
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place potato, carrot pieces, oil and thyme in a large bowl. Toss to coat evenly. Divide potato mixture between the prepared trays. Roast for 20 minutes. Remove trays from oven. Add cauliflower. Toss to combine. Roast for a further 20 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
- Allow vegetables to cool. Transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Nutritions of Roast vegetablescalories: