Go nuts for almonds flavoured with paprika, fresh herbs and citrus rind.
The ingredient of Roast almonds with thyme & orange salt
- 245g (1 1/2 cups) blanched almonds
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp finely grated orange rind
- 1 tbsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
The instruction how to make Roast almonds with thyme & orange salt
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the almonds on a large baking tray. Add oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the paprika and toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Spread the orange rind over the prepared tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until dry. Set aside to cool slightly. Sprinkle almonds with the orange rind, sea salt and thyme.
Nutritions of Roast almonds with thyme & orange saltcalories: 258.12 calories
fatContent: 24 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 8.5 grams protein