Dried cranberries add sweetness to this pumpkin and potato salad.
The ingredient of Warm roasted pumpkin and potato salad
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g Western Star Original butter salted
- 750g Jap pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 750g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/3 cup (45g) toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup (35g) dried cranberries
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Warm roasted pumpkin and potato salad
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Combine oil and half the butter in a roasting pan. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until heated through. Add the pumpkin and potato and season well with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add hazelnuts and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until lightly golden. Add spinach, cranberries and thyme and cook, tossing occasionally, for 1 minute or until spinach wilts and heated through. Remove from heat.
- Place pumpkin mixture and hazelnut mixture in a large serving bowl and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Warm roasted pumpkin and potato saladcalories: