For the crunchiest roast potatoes, you cant beat this easy recipe – serve with grilled salmon steaks or chicken thigh fillets.
The ingredient of Crunchy roast potato and caper salad
- 1kg desiree potatoes
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice, plus lemon zest, to serve
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, cut into 4cm lengths
The instruction how to make Crunchy roast potato and caper salad
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place potato in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Roughly chop potato into 5cm pieces. Transfer to prepared tray. Sprinkle with capers. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with garlic. Roast for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until potato is golden and crunchy.
- Transfer hot potato to a serving platter. Sprinkle with dill and chives. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Serve.
Nutritions of Crunchy roast potato and caper saladcalories: 346.072 calories
fatContent: 20.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 28.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 351 milligrams sodium