Capers, garlic and chilli add wonderful flavour to these olives. So whether you like them over cocktails or to devour them on an antipasto platter, this roasted recipe wont let you down.
The ingredient of Roasted olives
- 1/2 cup whole kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup whole green Sicilian olives
- 3 small red chillies, split (stems attached)
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Roasted olives
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Place olive, chillies, capers, oregano and garlic in a bowl. Season well with pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a 2-cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Drizzle with oil. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until olives are heated through.
- Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted olivescalories: 64.052 calories
fatContent: 6.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 0.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 298 milligrams sodium