Roasted garlic is easy to make and a terrific staple to have in your kitchen.
The ingredient of Easy Roasted Garlic
- 4 heads garlic accumulate
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Easy Roasted Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Remove the papery skins from the outside of the garlic heads (do not separate the cloves). Slice the pointed tops from the heads, creating a flat surface exposing the cloves.
- Cut four square sheets of aluminum foil. Place one head of garlic cut side up in the center of each sheet.
- Drizzle the heads of garlic evenly with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt.
- Wrap the aluminum foil tightly around each head of garlic. Place the heads on a baking sheet.
- Roast the garlic on middle rack of oven until a toothpick easily pierces the cloves, 45-50 minutes.
- Check to see that garlic is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow garlic to cool for at least 20 minutes. Once garlic is cool enough to handle, unwrap the heads. Serve whole, or squeeze the roasted cloves from their skins into a bowl.
Nutritions of Easy Roasted Garliccalories: 10 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams
fatContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 200 milligrams