The ingredient of Roasted pears
- 4 firm beurre bosc pears
- 60g butter, melted
- 40g (1/3 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 125mls (1/2 cup) thin cream
The instruction how to make Roasted pears
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a shallow ovenproof dish with non-stick baking paper.
- Peel, quarter and core the pears. Combine the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add the pears and toss to coat well. Place on the lined tray and spoon over any remaining butter and sugar mixture.
- Roast in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through, brushing with the butter mixture occasionally.
- Meanwhile, use a hand whisk or electric beaters to whisk the cream until soft peaks form.
- Serve the warm pears in individual bowls with any remaining syrup from the tray poured over and topped with a dollop of cream.
Nutritions of Roasted pearscalories: