Education is the basis of an individual’s life. Through this, people learn different aspects of life such as:
1. To behave and live life in a virtuous manner
2. Knowledge about various disciplines from the daily life to the other lives on other planets
3. Suppresses underemployment
4. Helps in raising the thrift of nation’s economy, etc.
Without literacy, one will end up living apprentice and leading a filthy lifestyle. Hence, literacy is an essential part of every individual’s life.
Everyone needs to be educated as literacy is a very important factor as it helps people to think, behave, live and work in a virtuous manner. Literacy has helped people all over the world to be independent and capable of earning their livelihoods, become successful, helped people to eradicate poverty, stop ill practices like inequality, false religious practices, etc. Everyone have the right to education which is a very good factor for a nation.
In every sector, Education has its own importance and it’s because every sector requires knowledge which is possible only through education.
1. In primary sector, it needs knowledge for the growth of plants and in mining and crafting; one should know the basics of work.
2. In secondary sector, bank workers, officers all require knowledge for their smooth and quality work and education raises them to be capable of acquiring such positions.
3. In tertiary sector, businessmen obviously need knowledge for their company’s growth.
Hence, it is evident that it’s Education which makes every person capable of doing their deeds.
There are many benefits of being literate like to develop different skills like problem solving, having many career opportunities which reduces unemployment ultimately leading to the growth of the nation’s economy, to have knowledge about different aspects of world, etc.
Disadvantages of illiteracy
A non- educated people suffers in life because he is always trapped in the false practices of the society due to lack of knowledge and also works hard but still rests unemployed because he or she doesn’t have the knowledge. They suffer from poverty and struggles in life working hard to gain a better life.
The above report indicates that how Education has helped people to grow ad life a better life. It has helped people to be self- dependent and is helpful in various sectors like primary, secondary and tertiary for their betterment by providing knowledge and also, there are many advantages which are incomparable to anything else.